How can you find out what fun activities are happening in the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment (A&E) District? We’ll let you count the ways. From the District’s comprehensive website – full of ever-changing information – to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, it’s easy to discover fun-filled cultural events, suited to your tastes.
- Let your fingers do the surfing through the District’s vibrant, award-winning website, a one-stop resource, perfect for visitors or locals. The site provides comprehensive information about the city’s most intriguing attractions, hotels, dining, shopping, events, weather, etc. A few of its user-friendly features are a daily calendar, “What’s News” – including features about city events and happenings, links to partner websites, the District blog, vivid photos of Fort Lauderdale attractions, a downloadable version of the slick Riverwalk A&E District annual guide, plus a map and listing of area attractions, hotels, dining, shopping.
- If you really, really “like us” on Facebook, then you’ll see up-to-date partner information and events, take part in contests, answer trivia questions, receive District insider tips and deals created especially for our fans, and so much more.
- A little bird asked that we tell you about our Twitter feed, where you can see just-added events, last-minute offers and where we follow artists appearing in Fort Lauderdale.
- Seeing is believing, and the beautiful images and videos we post on the District’s Instagram page are great ways to see all the venues and experience some of the happenings along the New River before you venture out to try them yourself.
- Follow the District on Pinterest, where you can get inspiration for an upcoming event or wedding, see a culinary masterpiece that you might want to duplicate at home, or find the perfect gift shop item that will make the ideal gift for a friend or loved one.
- For the latest news clips and videos about what is in the District or how to enjoy the many facets available, be sure to visit its YouTube page.
If you’re looking for cultural fun in the District, then look no further than the Internet and social media. Your fun-filled memories are just a click away.