In the “Venice of America” (Fort Lauderdale), why not travel through the city’s history on a Water Taxi? With Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District’s Heritage Tours, locals and visitors alike can discover Fort Lauderdale’s exciting historical heritage sites while hopping on and off these open-air boats. This special summer offer is only available from May 27 through Sept. 30, 2016.
Admission includes the visitor’s choice of two out of three heritage sites plus an all-day access pass for Water Taxi, the Heritage Tours are a great way to spend a day in Fort Lauderdale. The cost for the Heritage Tour is $38 per adult and $26 per child aged 6–12; it’s free for children aged 6 and under. Admission to an optional third site is available for a nominal extra charge.
The Heritage Tour includes:
- One, all-day access Water Taxi pass. Guests can leave the traffic and parking behind, and board a Water Taxi to see the city, and explore its history, attractions, eateries and shops along the way.
- Admission to two of three heritage sites*:
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
- Historic Stranahan House Museum
- History Museum Fort Lauderdale
- Special discounts and offers from area restaurants and merchants and heritage site gift shops
- $300 savings book from The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale mall
The tours are available daily for the Water Taxi, Historic Stranahan House Museum and History Museum Fort Lauderdale, and from Tuesdays through Sundays for Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, beginning as early as 9:30 a.m. Docent led tours at History Museum Fort Lauderdale and Historic Stranahan House Museum are available at 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Heritage Tour guests who revisit any of these historical sites or decide to enjoy the third attraction can return at any time until Sept. 30, show their Heritage Tours ticket and enjoy a special $10 per adult, $8 per child (6–12) admission price.
Join in the fun, matey! It’s easy — book your Heritage Tour today at www.riverwalkae.com/heritagetours.
*Note that some venues are subject to closings and availability due to prior commitments; please check the designated heritage sites’ websites.