Stay, Play & Ride Package
The Stay, Play & Ride package offers guests an opportunity to enjoy great cultural attractions in the Riverwalk A&E District. Ride the Brightline train for the day or hop aboard the Sun Trolley and head to the beach. Experience great shopping at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale Mall. Stay in luxurious accommodations at Riverside Hotel, one of Fort Lauderdale’s most iconic properties, conveniently located on world-famous Las Olas Boulevard.
- Two nights’/three days’ deluxe accommodations, based on double occupancy.
Automatic upgrade to next room category based on projected availability.
- Daily breakfast for two at Indigo restaurant (up to a $20 credit, per person, per day)
- Complimentary glass of wine or cocktail with entrée at Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grill
- Your choice of any two of four Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District venues, any day of your stay**
- A voucher to receive a savings book – containing more than 40 offers, valued at over $300 in savings – from The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale mall
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle per room
- Complimentary passes to ride the Sun Trolley
- Add on a day trip to ride the Brightline train to either West Palm Beach or Miami and receive a 25% discount
- Add a performance at either the Broward Center for the Performing Arts or Parker Playhouse
*Rate is per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy, exclusive of taxes, gratuities, fees and other charges. Does not apply to groups; cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required. No refund or credit for unused portion. Void where prohibited. Breakfast credit will apply to number of occupants registered in the room.
**Based on a 2-night stay; for 3-night stays your choice of three cultural venues; and for 4-night stays or longer, all four cultural venues are included. Riverwalk A&E District cultural venues include: NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale, Historic Stranahan House Museum, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, and History Fort Lauderdale.