How do we collect information from you? Where?
• Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site.
• When you register with Riverwalk A&E to receive our monthly e-newsletter or Annual Guide, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal identifying information such as your name, address, e-mail address, and where you learned about us. We need this information in order to register you as a unique user and enable you to receive our personalized services.
• When you communicate with us by e-mail, we collect your e-mail address so that we can correspond with you.
• When you enter a contest or other promotional feature or complete a survey, we will ask you to provide us with certain information such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number so that we can administer the contest, promotional feature or survey and notify winners.
• Like most websites, Riverwalk A&E also uses “cookies.” This practice is in no way an effort to compromise privacy but instead simplifies site administration and site use by recording commonly used data. A cookie is a text file, invoked by standard browser software, which we store on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information but enable us to record session information, track transactions, record information about the pages you link to on the BCPA website and your browser type in order to provide you with customized webpage content, alert you to webpages or websites of interest, and record past activity to provide you with better serve upon your return. Most Internet users do not know that “cookies” are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.
• We may also automatically receive and store other types of information such as your IP address or referring domain name to help us determine the number of visitors to our website, to ensure that our website is working properly, and to help us make our website more useful.
• We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us.
How do we use information we collect?
• Personal information collected through this website may be used by Riverwalk A&E to communicate with you regarding special offers, updated information from Riverwalk A&E, new services offered by Riverwalk A&E or for other marketing purposes, register you as a user, allow purchasing and shipping of tickets, subscriptions, memberships, or merchandise, customize our website content, enable you to participate in special promotions and to navigate the website without having to re-enter information.
• If you provide us with your e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number, we may use such information to contact you, from time to time, regarding our products and services.
• We may occasionally make personal identifiable information available to Riverwalk A&E partners or select other organizations whose products or services you might find interesting, including but not limited to affiliated organizations, agents working on our behalf, or companies or organizations with whom we have a contractual or sponsor relationship with. These select other organizations may use this information to contact you for marketing purposes, by mail, e-mail, or by telephone.
• We do not provide your personally identifiable information to any advertising server companies.
How does Riverwalk A&E allow a customer to update or change the information it collects?
• We believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the personally identifiable information that you have provided us.
• If you want to change or modify the information, please make such request to us at the e-mail address, telephone number or mailing address displayed below. Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
What if a customer does not want to receive information from Riverwalk A&E in the future?
• If you want to remove your information from our database and do not want to receive any correspondence, e-mail or otherwise, from us, please make such request to us at the e-mail address, telephone number or mailing address displayed below. Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
• If you do not wish to receive any contact or correspondence from any of the select other organizations to whom Riverwalk A&E has provided your personal identifiable information, please make such request to us at the e-mail address, telephone number or mailing address displayed below. Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
Phone: (954) 462-0222
Address: Attention: Project Manager
Riverwalk A&E District
201 SW 5th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
How does Riverwalk A&E protect customer information?
• We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you on our website.
• The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected by unauthorized access.
• This website contains hyperlinks to other websites, including the websites of other select organizations, which are beyond the control of the Riverwalk A&E District. Riverwalk A&E is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
• This document only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Other sites accessible through the Riverwalk A&E site have their own privacy policies, data use, collection, and disclosure practices.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information that we collect from you on our website to enhance your experience at the Riverwalk A&E website.
• Riverwalk A&E welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please note that children (under the age of 18) are not eligible to use the Riverwalk A&E website’s services and we ask that minors not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you may use this service only in conjunction with a parent or guardian.