How can you soak up Fort Lauderdale’s amazing cultural opportunities, plus enjoy a mesmerizing stay at the oceanfront B Ocean Fort Lauderdale hotel? With the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment (A&E) District’s “Let’s B Cultured!” package, of course! An added bonus: the package offers savings of more than $70 over buying its features a la carte.
Available from Feb. 1–June 30, 2013, the package is now available for booking. It’s based on a double occupancy, 2-night minimum stay and includes:
- 3-day/2-night stay in a captivating guestroom at B Ocean Fort Lauderdale, based on double occupancy
- $30 wine card at B’stro on the Beach at B Ocean
- Riverwalk A&E District Art Kit (coloring pencils) to B Inspired by the beautiful surroundings
- Admission for 2 to Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, a historic 1920 plantation-style waterfront home situated on 35 acres of natural preserve with five native habitats, located in the Riverwalk A&E District
- Admission for 2 to Museum of Art I Fort Lauderdale, a division of Nova Southeastern University, located in the Riverwalk A&E District
- 2 tickets for Water Taxi, Fort Lauderdale’s “trolley on the water”
- Opportunity to upgrade to the Club Level experience at one of America’s premier performing arts venues, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, a Riverwalk A&E District partner, for one of many Broadway shows, concerts or dance performance.
Package rates start at $219 per room, per night excluding taxes and service charges. Do you want to bring the kids along? A special rate of $33 will be added for children (ages 4 to 18) staying with their parents in the same guestroom; maximum occupancy of four guests per room. Reservations are subject to projected availability; some restrictions may apply.