Learn the art of calligraphy, watercolor, acrylics and zentangle on the historic Bonnet House Estate this season. Two six-week, one four-week and two three-week workshops will be offered beginning in January. All classes are taught outdoors throughout the beautiful grounds.
Art class schedule is as follows:
- Watercolor workshop with Karen Eskesen ($114 members, $126 non-members)
- Session I: Wednesdays, January 9 – February 13 from 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Session II: Wednesdays, February 27 – April 3 from 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm with Karen Eskesen.
Acrylic workshop with Nia Nakis ($114 members, $126 non-members)
- Session I – Thursdays, January 10 – February 14, 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Session II – Thursdays, March 7 – April 11, 9:30am – 12:30pm.
- Zentangle workshop with Shawn Ann Hayden ($105 members, $120 non-members)
- Session I – Tuesdays, January 15 – 29, 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Session II – Tuesdays, March 5 – 19, 10:00am – 12:00pm.
Calligraphy workshop with Tony Pastucci ($64 members, $80 non-members)
- Tuesdays, February 5 – February 26, 9:30am – 11:00am.
Class space is limited to 15 students and each workshop requires pre-registration. To register visit us at BonnetHouse.org/adult-workshops/ or contact Linda Schaller at (954) 703-2606 or email@example.com.
About Bonnet House: The mission of Bonnet House Museum & Gardens is to preserve, interpret and share the unique and eclectic historical legacy – artistic, architectural and environmental – of the Bartlett and Birch families. We inspire in our diverse audiences an appreciation for creative expression, historic preservation and environmental conservation, while enhancing the educational, cultural and economic growth of the community.